- Can be used as a 60% normal layout keyboard as well as a split keyboard.
- It's designed to be lazer-cut in layered acrylic cheaply - no need for expensive metal plates, PCBs or other custom metal hardware.
- Configurable: I wanted the 'b' key is on the opposite side, but you don't have to.
- No wasted space in the bottom row (pun intended, apologies). Lots of room for modifiers and layer keys.
- Hand wired so I can admire the pretty wire patterns (while ignoring some poor soldering).
- Designed by a friend (who chose to remain unnamed) and myself! He wrote lots of the schematic generation code for a fully split keyboard, while I added in merge-again functionality.